We are dedicated to the Core Values of Authentic, Courage, and Commitment in building the foundation of trust and leadership upon which our strength is based and achieving our MaXimum Life Potential. These principles on which the RGX teams were founded continue to guide us today and into the future. Every member of the RGX team, must understand and live by our Core Values. We will be faithful to our Core Values of Authentic, Courage, and Commitment as our abiding duty and privilege.
RGX CORE VALUES
I am accountable for my professional and personal behavior. I will be mindful of the privilege I have to serve my fellow RGX tribe. I will:
- Abide by an uncompromising code of integrity, taking full responsibility for my actions and keeping my word.
- Conduct myself in the highest ethical manner in relationships with seniors, peers, and subordinates.
- Be honest and truthful in my dealings within and outside the RGX Tribe.
- Make honest recommendations to my seniors and peers and seek honest recommendations from junior personnel.
- Encourage new ideas and deliver bad news forthrightly.
- Always operate based on meritocracy even if it comes from a very junior or new staff member.
- Fulfill my legal and ethical responsibilities in my work and personal life.
Courage is the value that gives me the moral and mental strength to do what is right, with confidence and resolution, even in the face of temptation or adversity. I will:
- Have the courage to meet the demands of my profession.
- Make decisions and act in the best interest of the RGX Tribe, without regard to personal consequences.
- Overcome all challenges while adhering to the highest standards of personal conduct and decency.
- Speak up and point out the issues without fear of losing my job as RGX operates based on meritocracy.
- Be loyal to my RGX Tribe by ensuring the resources entrusted to me are used in an honest, careful, and efficient way.
The day-to-day duty of every man and woman in the
RGX Tribe is to join together as a team to improve the quality of our work, our people, and ourselves. I will:
- Foster respect up and down the chain of command knowing RGX operates as if it’s a flat organization to encourage leadership and meritocracy.
- Care for the personal and spiritual well-being of my people.
- Show respect toward all people without regard to race, religion, or gender.
- Always strive for positive change and personal improvement.
- Exhibit the highest degree of moral character, professional excellence, quality, and competence in all that I do.